Monday, October 22, 2018

Pumpkin Patch and Soccer

On Friday after work, I did my circus of picking up both children, changing one of them in the school parking lot, then headed to Wise Acres to meet up with Becky and the rest of her children and their parents!  Kevin couldn't come because of work so I was flying solo. 


Molly Anne had the best time!

















Poor Grady haha.  We went on the hayride and they both loved that.  


On the way to the car, Molly Anne reminded me that we had to get a pumpkin!  So she picked this one out to bring home with us!  





That night I went next door and lounged by the fire with Hilary and Drew and some red wine!


Soccer Saturday mornings!


These cute girls held hands a lot of the practice!








Rest of the weekend coming up! 

1 comment: