Tuesday, October 2, 2018

J. Crew Sale - 5 Essentials

I woke up to find J. Crew on big time sale today - 40% off mostly everything on their site with code BIGSALE.  I am super excited because last Friday I went into the store while I was waiting on a big bag to be monogrammed at the mall and it was one of those days where I loved a lot of things.  Ya know sometimes you just don't find anything?  Well this was the opposite.  Today I'm going to order it all now that it's on sale.  And it is good timing because I cleaned out my closet this weekend on what will never fit me again.  I've come to terms with it.  Ahhh.  

Here's what I'm getting:

1.  If you don't have one of their excursion vests, you're missing out.  I have had the ivory one for a few years but my friend Anni had this one last year and every time she wore it, I was jealous ha!  This is top on my list.  


2.  This lightweight sweater tee feels amazingggg and also looks like it should be $80.  But it's under $30 and comes in three colors.  Yes.


3.  I'm saving this picture in the lilac color to show the detail but I'm getting it in black.  This top will be perfect for the holidays under a long cardigan.  I can also wear it to work or with jeans.  The detail on it is beautiful in person.  Comes in 6 colors and 7 sizes.  


4.  The Tippi Sweater.  My Fall/Winter essential every year and it's a great layering sweater.  It's cool enough for the South by itself and I put a button down under it or vest over top when I go out West.  Comes in 11 colors and up to a size 3X.  


5.  And we all know how this is the best jacket ever and I have this from last year.  J. Crew sells it every year because it's that good and that classic.  


3 comments: