Monday, October 15, 2018

Busy Weekend

Technical difficulties today.  My app is messed up where I usually upload pictures and I can't get the format right from uploading them on my computer ahh!  Sorry for the dis-shoveled post!

This is how our weekend went down:

FRIDAY -
Makeup with my girl that morning before work and school.  She loves putting on lip gloss and quite frankly if that makes her happy then it's not a a battle I need to fight!  It's always gone by the time she gets to school anyway!


I picked her up after her nap and she was in the best mood!  She likes to go on and on about earning her stickers and what she will get if she fills up her chart!  If she has a good day at school today and takes a nap, then she gets a little pony she has been wanting for awhile! (ps - thank goodness for Ebay...that's where I found it!)





We hung out in the driveway for a little while that afternoon and enjoyed the nice weather!








































Then we went to a fundraiser with some friends at Quail Hollow Club for BRAKES which is a program that provides extra driving help for teenagers in memory of two brothers that were killed in an accident years ago.  





SATURDAY - 
Saturday morning some friends came over while they were in town from Charlottesville!  They brought the best breakfast goodies and we sipped on mimosas while the children ran wild!  

Molly Anne spent most of her Saturday playing soccer with a ball and goals that Nannie and Poppa sent her!  It was such a treat to get these and she is obsessed!  


She's always quite into her bike as well.  Here she is trying to pump up her tires!  Haha!




The watch party!






For dinner the four of us went to Midwood Smokehouse and it was so good!
SUNDAY - We had some friends over to watch the Panthers play and hang out in the wonderful weather out back!


And we had an impromptu pumpkin beer tasting!


6 comments:

  1. Can I ask - what app do you use for your blog? I used to have the Blogger app & it disappeared & I'd love an app to making using Blogger easier. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! We use little treats too to incentivize good behavior; it’s not my favorite method, but sometimes you just have to do it! Also, Grady just keeps getting cuter each day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which pumpkin beer won the tasting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may be the only person in America that doesn't love pumpkin tasting anything! Looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t like pumpkin anything either!!! 😉

      Delete
  5. David was working at Midwood Ballantyne Saturday night! He'll be so glad to know y'all were there :-)

    ReplyDelete