Monday, October 1, 2018

Neighborhood Party & Kelly's Shower

Ahhhh, it was quite the weekend.  Molly Anne did not have a good day on Saturday and I just hope we get her sleeping and acting better ASAP.  It's a long story and not one for my blog but whew.  

Molly Anne went biking last Thursday after school and she thought it was funny to take this picture of me putting Grady on her bike!  She has photography skills!



This boy is so sweet.  I say it all of the time on here and to my friends but he really is.  He's wearing ummm size 12-18 month (haha!) in this adorable sleeper!



She helped me feed him on Friday night.  He's getting real food twice a day now!



Friday night we went to the neighborhood clubhouse after the children were in bed for a new neighbor get together!  It was fun to meet new people! 


The lady that put the event on made these Bingo cards to get people talking and I thought that was creative!  We didn't actually play bingo, just walked around and asked people if they were any of the answers to the questions!



Whitney and Matt are our neighbors that had a baby boy the same day we did - at the same hospital, with the same doctor and the same way (c-section).  Their little boy was born about 4 hours after Grady and his name is Will (which was our other boy name!).  



Saturday morning soccer with sweet Gigi.  These girls have been friends since the day Molly Anne was born!






After nap on Saturday we went next door to watch the Georgia game.  Here I am with my G babies!  



Sunday I took Molly Anne to our neighborhood pool for the last hurrah before it closed for the season!  She had the pool to herself and even got to go down the big waterslide all by herself!





Sunday afternoon my friend Sarah hosted a baby shower for our friend Kelly who is due in 7 weeks with her third.  They don't know the gender so that's super fun (yall know I love that surprise!).  They already have a boy and girl!  My guess is a girl!  

Sarah always has the prettiest parties!


Kelly looks so great!



Kelly has lots of friends!  This isn't even everyone that was there!  She is one popular gal!



With the two strongest mamas I know.  We've been through the ups and downs.  Highs and lows.  I love these girls and am thankful for their friendship.  



We wrapped up our weekend with dinner at our club with Kevin's parents!  Nana held Grady so I could eat dinner - it was a treat!  

Hope everyone has a great week!  PS - it's October 1st.  How?

3 comments:

  1. The baby shower looks so fun, and yay for a final dip in the pool! I hope Molly Anne is feeling more like herself soon. Everyone says “threenager” stage is really hard, but it gets better. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gender surprise! Hope MA gets her act together soon. Ha. Kidding...I'm sure she's just getting used to all of the changes in the past few months. It's a lot for a 3 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That all looks like so much fun! Every one of my nieces and nephews hit that point of challenging the adult authority and acting out...no doubt you will manage it just right! The momma to be is adorable!!! I love her dress and sleeveless wrap!Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete