Friday, October 19, 2018

Friday Friday

I feel totally spastic as I type this at 11pm on Thursday night.  I have too much going on.  ANYWAY. 

Wednesday night we went to Oktoberfest with our neighbors to the club and it was so much fun!  It's so easy to go there and Molly Anne loves going.  She loves talking to all of the waitresses etc.  I'm sure they think we are a circus but whatever haha!


Yesterday morning Molly Anne had a recheck on her ears and they were all clear.  And she got her flu shot while we were there.  Of course I had told her it was likely going to happen and prepped her for it.  She didn't cry one tear and I was SO proud of her.  She did turn bright red for a hot second though!  She held my hand and then afterward exclaimed (LOUDLY!), "Mama that didn't hurt, I'm gonna tell all of my frANDS that I was brave!!!"  Then proceeded to tell the whole office that the exit signs were for safety and showed her doctor all of the smoke alarms.  The fire drill they had at school a few weeks ago has left a lasting impact.  


This was her face dreading the flu shot haha!  But she did wonderfully!

After school biking up and down hills to look at the Halloween decorations!  She has gotten so confident on her bike and using her brakes.  She told me that she was awesome for doing so well! ;)  I was really proud of her and maybe I told her a bit too much ha!


Grady was fussing when I was trying to do 10 things for both kids at the same time and I look out into his room from his bathroom and look who came to comfort him.  I cannot even.  PS - I saw Jason Aldean's little boy wearing these same pajamas so they're regular people and shop for pajamas at Carters too!


I went to neighborhood bunco in my old hood last night.  Waiting on my uber with the essentials.  Easy appetizer from last week, bottle of cheap wine from Trader Joes, this shirt, these jeans and these amazing booties (all are on sale!).  I finally got the memo on short booties instead of the wedge ones that I could never wear because who has time to stand in heels all of the time!



We have a crazy weekend.  Yall enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. My kinda bunco night! I love your booties - great color for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly Anne is so brace and looking so cute at the doctor! I also love your booties, and a low heel sounds perfect! I hope you all have a great weekend and you can get some time to recharge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that the fire drill had a lasting effect! If only she had "stopped,dropped and rolled." Ha. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete