Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Couple Basics

I basically live in workout clothes on the weekends and the days I work from home and my Fall/Winter stuff is BLAH.  I'm obsessed with Zella so I checked out what they had the other night and I ordered this shirt.  Looks like it will be flattering and also a good basic with some colored shorts or leggings.  


I'm going to a concert this Fall and I may have to get this super fun romper to wear. How cute will it be with dangly earrings?  I feel like it will be a good transition piece and can be worn for so many different events.  


Well, I hear my little buddies waking up so I better go.  Chat soon!

4 comments:

  1. That black romper is darling - can go fancy or casual (jean jacket) - I’d scoop it up for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black romper is adorable but way too short for me! I love working from home...I live in my leggings too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That romper is adorable! I hope you treat yourself to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shirt is amazing! Ordering! Two!

    ReplyDelete