Friday, September 14, 2018

Seven on Friday

ONE:
I hope everyone is out of Hurricane Florence's path as much as possible.  We are hunkering down here in Charlotte and expect a lot of rain.  My brother and his family evacuated to Savannah and may go further south today depending on what the storm does.  Molly Anne's school is closed today like most are in the Charlotte area.  Stay safe!

TWO: 
The most beautiful sunflower field near our house.  We missed the peak but we still loved getting to see it Tuesday after school!







THREE:
Molly Anne got her hair cut after school on Wednesday and she was so good!  All the girls in there just gawked over her haha!  She definitely hammed it up talking to them about everything under the sun.  I think it really got them when she unprompted said, "Thank you Ms. Christina, I love it and I'll see you next time"  as we left!  They all in unison said, "awwwwwwww!"   

FOUR:
My favorite iced coffee combo right now!  I'm not a huge coffee drinker but I'll have this a couple times a week!



FIVE:
A necessary girl's night with my besties! Good for the soul!




SIX:
Last week when I asked Molly Anne what she wanted to be for Halloween, she told me a Ghost.  I had no idea where this even came from.  Since when had she even heard of a ghost?  Well fast forward a couple of days and Kevin told me they had been reading a Halloween book and it had a ghost in it and that's where she got the idea.  I let it be.  Then a few days later I asked her again what she wanted to be for Halloween and she still said a ghost!  Ahh!  So I ordered this since she's obsessed with tutus and dresses.  It came in on Wednesday and she lost her mind she loves it so much!  It's 20% off right now with code HEYFALL until Sunday




SEVEN:
We've been working on being strong and tough by going into her classroom each morning and not flipping out about me leaving her there.  This transition to her new school went very smoothly for the first two weeks but now we have a little separation issue that we are working on.  Real life.  




5 comments:

  1. That is the cutest ghost outfit ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! That ghost costume is so precious! Hope y'all don't get too much rain and everyone in your family stays safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ghost dress is the cutest! Also, what a little lady she is getting her hair cut! We have separation issues too, but I think that’s normal! Stay safe, and I’m glad your brother’s family came inland. This storm is no joke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ghost costume is so cute!

    ReplyDelete