Friday, September 21, 2018

Five on Friday - Notepads, PJs, Tank, Pics and Apps


ONE:
How adorable are these notepads for Molly Anne's teachers and Ms. Becky?  I had her teachers fill out a favorite things list at the beginning of the school year and used those to get these made.  Olive Juice and Dandelions is the name of the shop and she couldn't have been sweeter sending me proofs of these and I just think they're perfect!



TWO:
Cutest pajamas ever - rainbows and unicorns - every little girl's favorite!  I got these for Molly Anne this week for the winter!  Instagram account - @smockingbird_clothing




THREE:
I recently got this Corinna Tank and yall.  It is good.  I wish they had it in every color.  Easily my favorite workout and hang around tank.  It's thin and cool for running but cute for being out and about.  I'll likely get this one too because if this is how their athletic line is, I need more.  





































FOUR:
We have a busy weekend with soccer, a birthday party and pictures that we're having done by Lindsay Hart.  I'm really looking forward to having family pictures taken and I am going to post them ALL over our house and on here.  Get ready.  Now I need to lose 10 pounds between now and tomorrow!  

FIVE:
I made this Baked Brie Bites appetizer and Christina's Pumpkin Dip for the mom's night out I hosted last night.  Both are always a hit!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment