Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Recipe: Best Margaritas

Anyone have a recipe from an ex-boyfriend that you still love despite the relationship ending over 10 years ago?!  This one is from his step mom and it's a good one!

I think there are two keys to a good margarita - Cointreau and a honey rim!  Recipe is below.    






Annie's Margaritas (makes a pitcher)
12 ounces tequila
6 ounces Cointreau
48 ounces margarita mix

Mix the above.  Rim glass with honey, dip in salt.  Squeeze in lime slice and pour yourself a margarita!

I used a low calorie margarita mix (see above) and it was just as delicious.  I also like using stemless wine glasses instead of a margarita glass.  And I usually half the above recipe.  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delish! I do not drink but I bet my family will love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a HONEY rim ... I must try. Perhaps this weekend!

    ReplyDelete