Thursday, August 17, 2017

House Updates - Lights Camera Action and Shutters

Honestly not a ton has happened this week.  The inspector is being pretty tough on our builder on certain things which I don't mind but it's extending things.  I won't bore you with the nitty gritty details but the roofer had to come back to do some permanent stuff before the inspector would inspect the insulation inside.  Kinda annoying but it's to prevent possible water issues in the future.  So the drywall hasn't begun.  Brick may begin today.  

In other news....

I think we need this light in the breakfast area.  It's sorta see-through so it wouldn't block our view of the backyard.  It's by Gabby.  


While I was at this cute home interiors shop called District 5 Interiors, the gal there found this light which I LOVE for somewhere in our house.  But it's too expensive. 



But Pottery Barn has a very similar one and if it goes on sale, then it may have to be a special light for our house.  We'll see!  I love the beachy look and feel of it!


Rode by this house in Charlotte yesterday and I LOVE the shutter color.  It's like a gray blue.  We may have to look at something like this for ours.  I haven't gotten to that yet but this is a start.  I may be the girl with painted posterboard in front of our house trying to figure out what color to do with our brick!  


That's all I've got for you now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment