Friday, January 27, 2017

A few things

I don't have my act together today to do Five on Friday so here is what we've been up to this week!

First the weather has been in the 60's and 70's and has been amazing.  We have been outside every day after work!  This little one loves being outside running around and giggling at mills as he chases tennis balls!  

And of course she has to take a break to love on "Mulls" as she calls him!

Playing in the dirt.  Maybe she'll be a civil engineer like Mama and play in dirt?

Went over to our lot yesterday because they were digging footers.  I was there for an hour and about an hour after I left, they called to tell me they hit bad dirt.  So guess what I'm doing at lunch today?!  Going to figure that out.  In the below picture you can kind of see a square, that is our covered porch.  It's 21'x25'.  Big!  We will be out there constantly!


I brushed our boy yesterday and he was so soft and pretty.  Furminator!

Literally they are obsessed with each other.  It's so cute.  

And Mills is a saint and basically the best human ever.  He's not really a dog. ;)

Last night I hosted neighborhood bunco!



One thing I like about this bunco group is that everyone brings an appetizer and their drinks so it makes it really easy to host.  I just set out some glasses, napkins and call it good.  Also, it's fun because we all like to try new appetizers and get new ideas!  I made this Cheesy Holiday Bacon Crack that my friend Ashley suggested.  

And this happened...!  So yeah, it was good!

It's also fun because we don't even play bunco...we play Left Right Center with one's!  Don't get me wrong, I love playing bunco but left right center is dramatic and exciting at the end which makes for some entertainment watching girls get worked up over $21 (in our case last night)!  So funny!

This angel slept through it all.  I woke up this morning at 5:45am to Molly Anne on the monitor saying "Ducky Duck" "Duck Duck Duck Ducky Duck"  "Goose"  "Ducky Duckkkkk"  So yeah the last girls left at 12:15am so it was an early morning! ;)

But, today is FRIDAY! 



Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for Friday! Bunco with the girls sounds so fun, and I love all the pictures of Mills with MA! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's bad dirt?!? Hooray for making some building progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma and mills are so cute together! Our dog is the same way. He lets the boys crawl all over him and doesn't even bat an eye. So sorry ab the bad dirt situation. Hope it got worked out! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad dirt??? What does that mean? And how do you fix it?

    ReplyDelete