Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wooden Vine with the Ladies

Last night I went out with some of my best girlfriends to Wooden Vine.

Blogger isn't cooperating so turn your head to the right and you'll see some amazing cupcakes Tara brought for us.  Red velvet, buck eye, choc on choc, apple crumb.  Ah-mazing.  From Polka Dot Bakery here in Charlotte.

Okay turn your head to the right again.  We did a wine tasting and that was very fun....especially when the guy told us about what we were drinking, ha! 
 It was such a fun night discussing alllll kinds of topics and having some wine with tasty apps on a "school night."  Sometimes you need something fun to break up the week, right?! 

Thanks ladies! ;)

14 comments:

  1. Wait.. she made cupcakes? Or, bought them? LOL!!
    Love wine tastings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with Polka Dot Bake Shop. I find any reason I can to bring those delicious cupcakes to every social event! Have you tried their "Tuxedo Cupcake"?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love midweek outings that make the week go by faster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love your dress! I think I need to invest in one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cupcakes look delicious! Love your LP dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cupcakes look divine.

    And a burger in the a.m.? All I'm saying is I'm from Charlotte and we could totally make that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love weeknight wine nights! looks like a fun night with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I love going out on the weeknights with friends, it helps the week go by faster! Those cupcakes look delish--red velvet is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I've never been to Wooden Vine before but I think I'm going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oo I love cupcakes!!!!!! Those look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BFFs... cupcakes... wine... doesn't get much better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a perfect girls' night! Love your Shauna dress. ;)

    ReplyDelete