Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bundle up...in Cashmere

It is FREEZING again this morning in Charlotte.  Evidently these are record lows and definitely doesn't typically happen this time of year.  Brrr!

This morning I saw it was going to be in the 20's so I pulled out my couple cashmere turtlenecks.  I ended up wearing my black one with khaki pants.

It got me thinking about cashmere and how nice it is.  I only have a few cashmere sweaters because yes they are expensive and two because I get so hot in them!  Plus that extra dry cleaning bill!!!

They are fun to pull out for the extra chilly days though!

The sweaters in these pictures are from J. Crew.  That is where most of my sweaters are from and I do have a cardigan set from Lands End that is super soft too!

And sometimes before the weather gets too cold, it is fun to wear a short sleeved cashmere sweater with a skirt.  Keeps you warm but isn't unbearable if it gets warmer in the middle of the day.

I'm sure it depends on your weather but do you love your cashmere or stick with cotton sweaters?  What state/town do you live in?

1 comment: