Friday, December 10, 2021

Things I Love

1. I was in J. Crew Factory for about 5 minutes yesterday buying boxers for stockings (ha!) and this dress caught my eye!


2. I bought these Tocca samples years and years ago and I have loved having them so much. I still have some left too! I keep a couple of them in both of my suitcases for when I travel. Love having some good perfume on the road to make me feel sane! For $20 you can't beat this as a gift for a gift exchange or for a friend!



3. I think I post about these slippers every year and I still haven't gotten them. I need to add them to my "would like" list.


4. Love this ruffle neck sweater with cute buttons on the side. Little something extra on a classic sweater that comes in 6 colors and is $35. 



5. Yall know I love a tennis skirt whether I'm playing tennis or not! Fortunately they have some colors in stock these days. Adding to cart for the Spring!



Happy Holiday Weekend! Have a festive time in whatever you are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment