Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Christmas Day

Coming down the stairs! 



I love hearing all of their expressions and excitement on Christmas morning. I remember doing the same with my brother. 






My parents gave her a Truly Me doll! She was so excited. 




Beach house sign still covered in wrapping. 



The king of the castle. He had surgery on Thursday...two days prior to this because he had another cyst rupture on Sunday. Never a dull moment. He recovers so quickly from these surgeries though. 



Molly Anne and Poppa ready for our Christmas afternoon. 


Kevin's parents joined us for a bit to see what the children got for Christmas and hang out. It was beautiful out so shockingly we were on the porch with another fire. ha!

My kids don't know how lucky they are to have both sets of grandparents. Mills put himself in this picture!











My Mom making cream of crab and regular crab soup!



We put a scoop of crab soup in the cream of crab and it was DELICIOUS. My dad's idea. He said G&M Restaurant does it in Maryland. 



Our other next door neighbors are always overly generous and gift my children something for Christmas each year. Molly Anne received Wellie Wisher Willa and Grady got a pogo hopper and LED light up gloves! So fun! They saved these gifts to open that night!




It was a Merry Christmas indeed!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely family you have and yes, they are so lucky to have both sets of Grandparents! I am sure they are the light of their Grandparents eyes as well!! So nice to have wonderful neighbors also. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!! Two funny things - My Mom was wearing the same exact Talbots outfit as your Mom on Christmas, so cute! Also, in our beach town there is a secret "recipe" of putting a piece of hot, buttered lobster tail into a cup of clam chowder. It is delish and known affectionately as "fluffy chowder".

    ReplyDelete