Thursday, December 9, 2021

Five on Thursday

ONE:
Anyone else make oyster crackers during the holidays? Wait did I already post this recently? I can’t remember. But anyway, these are great to having laying around the kitchen counter amongst all of the sweets. Here’s the recipe I use. 

TWO:
Don’t forget your delivery drivers this holiday season! I finally got this out for them! I left a note in front of it to please enjoy!



THREE:
My lunch yesterday. Turkey, ham, provolone, sprouts, mayo. And allll of the veggies with everything but bagel hummus. I hadn’t gone to the store in a couple of weeks for a real grocery run so I picked groceries up yesterday morning and when I got it all home I felt like a new person! Got all of the veggies and fruit washed and out away. I love when my fridge looks the way it does now!


FOUR:
I was in Cleveland on Tuesday to see a construction site I have going on in Strongsville. It was planned that I was going to only be there for a few hours but the plane maintenance had other plans. Two issues later, we had to deplane etc. Finally we left and I got back to Charlotte about 4 hours after I was supposed to. Ugh! Molly Anne was in tears and it was just a big ole mess. I’m in park for a few weeks. View of Carowinds from the landing. 


FIVE:
Last night I had a public hearing in New Hampshire (yes if you’re counting I’ve worked morning noon and night this week), and I was able to do it remotely. Got some wrapping done after the meeting. Top priority was my kids gifts this time because my out of town boxes were shipped via UPS earlier this week. I wanted to do the children’s gifts because I don’t want what happened last year to occur again. Miss Molly Anne took a walk up to the third floor and lifted up the covers I had on the gifts!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment