Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Loving Right Now


I picked up this set for a birthday gift for one of Molly Anne’s friends who is turning 6. I brought it home and Molly Anne said, “ohhhh I want that!” It’s a good gift that the birthday girl will be able to use to keep anything in or use it for a sleepover!


The classic Barbour jacket we got Kevin for his birthday that I talked about last week. 



I really love this dress but zero clue where I'd wear it these days. Although the sun is out today so spring is coming!



This is much more my speed right now. My fav long sleeve shirt back with new colors. Cute with leggings after working out or partially tucked into jeans with cool mom shoes to look semi put together.



I also cannot stop wearing this Zella sweatshirt that my parents gave me for Christmas.  It's heathered. I don't typically love heathered things but this one is good.  They also have some Spring colors too. It's high low and is perfect with leggings.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment