Thursday, March 26, 2020

Swim

Found some cute swimsuits for this summer.  Are we going to have a summer?  I certainly hope so!  Best time of year!  I'm always glad come May/June when I had already found a couple cute ones for the year because by that time, all of the good ones are sold out!

One Shoulder Ruffle  Obsessed.  I really may need this. 40% off!
0


Ruffled One Piece - I love the scoop back on this. $40!
Women's Ruffled One Piece Swimsuit - Sugar Coast By Lolli  - image 1 of 10Women's Ruffled One Piece Swimsuit - Sugar Coast By Lolli  - image 3 of 10


My favorite suit from last summer because the cups are sewn in!  They also have it in hot pink, just click Notify Me when it's back in stock!
Women's Shirred Scallop One Shoulder One Piece Swimsuit - Kona Sol™ - image 1 of 4



Confetti Sidestroke - does not get cuter than this!



A classic and so flattering! 40% off too!  Lots of other options too.  
LA BLANCA Island One-Piece Underwire Swimsuit, Main, color, BLACK

No comments:

Post a Comment