Monday, December 31, 2018

Year in Review

I always love having these as a quick recap of our year!  

2018 was a really tough year in our world.  Certainly not as tough as a lot of families have had to endure but for our own reasons, we had a wild year.  Kevin is doing some things at work, going from 1 to 2 children was a lot harder than I think I expected given the timing of it and balancing work with being a pretty present parent was hard.  I am proud of what I and we accomplished this year though.  Is that okay to say?  I know that it'll get easier!

Also, there is always more going on behind the scenes than what you see here on Classic Annie!  This blog is mostly my pretty picture of what's happening, so always remember that when you see all of these wonderful blog posts here and on other blogs (and on Instagram)!  Don't compare yourselves to others (so easy to do in this social media world)!  Okay here it goes....

January - we had a snow day and we went to DC!

February - we went to Maryland and Molly Anne moved to a big girl bed!

March - I went to Dallas and the rest of the month we stayed around here playing soccer and going to egg hunts!

April - we went to Pawleys, Easter and my besties from college were in town!

May - Grady was born on the 9thBirth story here

June - Grady and I took a day trip a couple of hours away to see a best friend I grew up with!  Otherwise, we were in park and adjusting to a family of 4!

July - Luke Bryan concert because duh, Molly Anne turned 3 and we went to Maryland for 2 weeks!

August - Kevin and I went to Scotland and Ireland!  Molly Anne started at her new school.

September - we went to Pawleys and I went back to work after Labor Day ahh!

October - Kevin and I snuck a day in at Ballantyne Spa and we had a fun Halloween

November - Grady was 6 months and we went to Maryland last minute for Thanksgiving!

December - Molly Anne's Christmas parade and pageant at school were amazing, I went to Vegas for a night and we had a nice Christmas!

It will be interesting to see what 2019 holds!  I always am excited to start a new year and hope it brings better health for our family and lots of happy memories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment