Thursday, January 18, 2018

Our Snow Day

We had the best day yesterday and I’m so glad I was here for it.  I was supposed to go to Texas so I got up at 5am and watched the weather for an hour before deciding what to do.  Ultimately I decided I could get there but wasn’t sure I’d be able to get back and that ended up being a good decision because my flight back last night was canceled.  

The best part was that I got to be here for a special day with my girl!  We went out three times.  She got to have some hot chocolate after round one and that was a mistake because she wouldn’t nap at all but stayed in there for an hour and a half singing.  You’ll see the frown face picture below and that was when I took her crayons away because she was coloring on our counter.  She acts like that when she hasn’t slept.  

She loved the snow.  Mills loved the snow.  They loved playing together once Kevin came home from work and we could take them both out at the same time.  We played with our next door neighbors on their sled and had the best time.  And yes I need to get my child some actual snow gear.  I know.  It just never snows here like this.  We probably got 3-4”.  Anyway, here is picture overload!











































































3 comments:

  1. It looks like Mills and Molly Anne had a fun day, snow days are the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special and fun day! Yay for savoring the snow together!

    ReplyDelete