Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Lilly Sale, Our NYE and a Few Other Pics

First, who is shopping the Lilly sale this morning?!   This one and the one in August are definitely the best (and only!) sales of the year and the time to stock up!  I plan to hopefully get Molly Anne's summer wardrobe and maybe some things she can wear now too!  And I'm always on the hunt for a fun dress or two!  Click here to get into the sale at 8am!  UPDATE: here is what I scored -- all for Molly Annie!


---------------------------

Our NYE was low key and it was amazing.  Honestly we were beat down for the couple weeks prior and didn't want to do a single thing.  We got carry out from Basil Thai after Molly Anne went to bed and enjoyed dinner before we attempted to watch the ball drop in Times Square.  I fell asleep on the sofa at 9:30 and we both finally went up to bed about 10:30.  





Millsy couldn't even hang!


My girl on New Years Day.  She LOVES the PBK bunny sleeping bag my parents gave her for Christmas!


And the bubba slept like this for a good 30 minutes nestled between my legs and the sofa.  


I love this picture of her!  She and I went to the mall on New Years Day and exchanged and took back a few things.  We had so much fun looking at the fountain, seeing the fish and getting a balloon at Nordstrom and shopping!  On the way home, she randomly out of nowhere said, "I love my Mama and Daddy!"  It was preciousness.  


Yesterday was my first day back at work and it was COLLDDDDDD. It's never been this cold in Charlotte since I've been here.  Brrrrr.  


I highly doubt our fence and irrigation will get dug with a frozen ground!  Ha!  

3 comments:

  1. love a low key new year! The boys both got PB sleeping bags this year too, theirs are the dogs. They are so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my type of New Years Eve! M A looks adorable; she is loving her new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG girl, I am so jealous of all your Lilly! I got in right away at 8 AM and then it somehow kicked me out!!! I was SO mad...I had to wait in the virtual line for like an hour! But MA and Ella can be twinsies in their Off Tropic shifts! ;)

    ReplyDelete