Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Apps for Molly Anne

I had a request to post Molly Anne's favorite apps on my iPad!  These are the icons for each one!

The Frozen app in the top left corner is some puzzles that she loves.  

Her second favorite is probably the Endless 123 and there are lots of different Endless apps you can download but they aren't free.  She has numbers 1-25 and I really think it's helped her for the numbers over 10.  It's kind of expensive though but I justified it because I think they're a good teaching tool and will grow with her!

Then her third favorite are the Video Touch apps.  She has loved these since she was really little so these have really grown with her over time!  She used to like the Peakaboo apps probably when she was closer to age 1.  Thank you to my friend Rachel for suggesting both of these -- saved me on many plane rides!  

Tell me your favorite children's apps in the comments and maybe we can all get more ideas from each other!

2 comments:

  1. Pinning this for future!!! So helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great ideas! I'll have to check some of these out!

    ReplyDelete