Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Christmas Card Pictures and Our Card

I never shared the cute Christmas pictures of Molly Anne that I took for my parent's Christmas card.  I was honestly a little jealous that they turned out so cute and they got to use one!  You'll see our Christmas card at the bottom of this post.  We like to do our big thing as a family that year and our new house was obviously that for us in 2017!  
















Possibly my favorite picture of all time!


Front...


Back of it...


3 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures of MA!! And I loved getting your card this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Molly Anne looks so adorable in all of these! I love your card for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh she is just delightful! And so is the small bear!! :) Best Wishes - Europafox x

    ReplyDelete