Thursday, July 26, 2018

Four Easy Meals

Here are four easy meals we’ve had this week that even the pickiest eater known to man approved and said he will eat again!  

1.  Damn Delicious Summer Spaghetti - I used mozzarella instead of burrata because I didn’t feel like going to a second store but I loveeee burrata. (Forgot to take a pic of ours but it didn’t look this pretty!)




Toddler version



3.  I grilled hot dogs on Tuesday and we had these with fresh corn and fruit.  Molly Anne and I had ours without the bun.  While I grilled these, I also grilled hamburgers for dinner Wednesday night. 

4.  Skinny Taste Cheeseburger Salad


Toddler version



3 comments:

  1. Love this post and am super impressed that MA will eat avocado!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'll have to try some of these! Figuring out what to make seems like the hardest part, so I love ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already had the cheeseburger salad on our meal plan for this week, so I'm thrilled to see it on this list!

    ReplyDelete