Friday, June 22, 2018

Randomness

Here’s some randomness:

1.  I wish blogger would fix their commenting so I get emails and can reply to your comments. I’ve seen other bloggers are having the same issue with no way to fix it.  I’m sorry I haven’t been able to respond via email as usual!

2.  The summer I had Molly Anne, I was at the mall constantly just to get out of the house and have somewhere cool to go. This time I have been once.  I have so much other stuff going on especially with Molly Anne.  And somehow the days fly by.  I think I’m spending half my life these days burping Grady. He takes forever to burp and has to often or he will spit up.  

3.  I miss being at my office and seeing everyone there.  I need to get by, take Grady and see the crew.  

4.  We had another punchlist walk with our builder yesterday. To say I’m over this house is an understatement.  Don’t build a house!

5.  I have so many friends that have had babies in the last 30-60 days, I feel like we should have a group text to keep us entertained in the middle of the night! 

6.  We haven’t bought Grady any furniture except a changing table which is temporary.  We need to get him a dresser because I’m only using his closet now and it’s a mess.  White or brown for this?  Leaning towards brown!

7.  Next week our meal train ends and I am actually going to have to cook.  Gasp!  It’s been too hot to cook.  I did grill burgers one day this week and they tasted good but whoa, it was hot doing that.  

8.  I saved some Christmas gift cards from J.Crew and I really want to get a few things.  I haven’t felt motivated to buy anything new.  Maybe I will before I go back to work.  

9.  Speaking of something I do want - a Peloton.  So badly. I’ve wanted it for over a year now.  Maybe some day. I’d be using it daily right now if I had it since I can’t get outside with Grady because of the heat.  

10.  Mills got his hair cut this week.  It’s always an adventure taking that wild animal into his salon with a child in tow.  I have it down to a science though as long as he acts somewhat normal.  Also, I had to take Molly Anne’s car seat out so he could fit in my car.  She was at Becky’s of course so it was fine.  

Yep a bunch of random for you on this Friday.  Hope everyone has a nice weekend!



15 comments:

  1. I love white furniture for a baby but if it’s something you want to be able to keep and use down the road I’d say wood for a boy. Gosh I wish I could get into a good routine on my peloton. It’s wonderful. I just am so slack ab riding it. Or doing any exercise for that matter haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to comment yesterday, Grady looks so big and so cute in Lilly! I'm with you on the house building. We have built 2 other houses and remodeled most of another, but this last one took 3 months longer than expected and not to happy with a couple of other things too. One of my daughters has a Peleton and she and her husband use it all the time. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO glad you said something about blogging comments not getting emailed. I thought something was wrong with mine! It's SO obnoxious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having the same issue with my commenting emails. It is super annoying! I have found myself running all sorts of random errands lately just to get out of the house and into the AC with baby in tow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss getting out of the house is important!!

      Delete
  5. Someone told me that you can download a peloton app & use it with a regular stationary bike. I have No idea if that’s true or how to do it, but I’m sure google could help you? 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What KTBFerg said - we have the $300 Sunnylife bike from Amazon Prime and use the Peloton app on an iPad for $13 a month. It’s a great hack if you want access to the classes at home without buying the super expensive bike. Here’s a good blog post about it: https://www.mypursestrings.com/peloton-app/. We love it!

      Delete
  6. Highly recommend the Peloton. I got ours last summer while on maternity leave with my 2nd (they are 23 months apart) and it helped me get back in shape before going back to work. Working full time and two kids, there is just no time for the spin studio anymore. It is life changing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We bought a Peloton last month and I am OBSESSED with it! I've done 38 rides as of today! They just updated the app so it has treadmill, boot camp, and outdoor classes as well. Well worth the money if you know you love to spin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought it was my lack of tech savvy with the blogger comments, so I'm glad I'm not alone! Thank you for still stopping by my blog! I always appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete