Thursday, June 14, 2018

Chair, Salad, Bunco

I literally don’t know what I do all day but somehow I’m really busy.  I felt like this when I was on maternity leave last time too.  The days fly by.  Maybe it’s exhaustion, maybe it’s because I’m busy with stuff around the house or maybe I’m just feeding Grady all day and my life revolves around that right now haha!  

I wish the shadow wasn’t on his face but this is how he laid on me the other night!



My friend Kara brought us dinner!


The chair my parents got us arrived this week!  We ordered it from Furnitureland South and love it so much. It is by Sherrill Furniture.  I picked out the fabric at a local shop that carries Sherrill. 

Molly Anne couldn’t have been more excited to have a rocker/glider again!  Her chair went into Grady’s room.  This one will eventually go into our den downstairs when she outgrows being rocked but for now I’ll savor every second of rocking my almost three year old baby!



My work girls came to see me on Wednesday and that was such a treat!  



I made Natalie’s pool snack salad this week and it was delicious. I didn’t have feta or basil and it was still so good. 




Last night I had bunco and I had been looking forward to this for a few weeks!  Kevin was on Molly Anne and Grady duty and Mama got to get out for the first time!  Girlfriend time is good for the soul!  


Then the three of us went to Target on the way home with our black car driver Sarah!  Hahaha!  It was a dream being in Target with no children and two of your bestests!  ....at 10:45pm!   ...after some wine!!!



The below picture is how I want to be 24/7 but that's not entirely practical haha!  He's soooo sweet and I'm soaking it up!  Trying to at least!

PS - the shirt I'm wearing above in green and below in navy is the same shirt and it's my new favorite!  I want it in every color -- it's soft, comfortable, flowy and perfect for summer.  Plus, the price point is awesome.  Find it here!




Are you all having a good week?  What have you been up to?!

4 comments:

  1. Week has been SLOW. I am ready for the weekend!

    Grady is so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grady is absolutely adorable. It makes me miss mine being little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a girl’s night and I’m with you about Target. That is a total fantasy of mine! Grady is adorable and it seems like you are enjoying all the sweet moments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s. the way you feel about maternity leave is how I feel about my life. It’s baffling how busy I feel staying at home!

    ReplyDelete