Monday, February 19, 2018

Weekend and Meal Plan

This is how our weekend went down...

Friday - 
We walked to the playground after I picked her up.  Then came back and Nana and PapaG were at our house with dinner!



Saturday -
Kevin took Molly Anne to his parents that morning for a few hours and I got so many things done.  Home Goods, Old Navy, brushing Mills, cleaned the floors in the house, laundry.  When she came home we had lunch outside!  First of many on our porch!


After not napping (ugh), we went to Mary Scott’s birthday party.  I ended up taking a bunch of pictures so I’ll make that it’s own post tomorrow!  It was super cute, of course!

That night, Kathryn came over and we went to Beef and Bottle with two other couples!  It was so good and a fun night out.  We didn’t get home until after midnight!  I wore this comfortable new dress. I think I’ll be wearing this a ton this Spring - easy to throw on and looks put together, for $40!


Sunday -
Yesterday morning, Molly Anne and I went to Dunkin for a special little celebratory treat!  I even got an iced coffee which I hadn’t had in awhile.  Her Spring placemat from this same shop where I got her Valentines one!


We watched Elevation and the little queenie pulled this baby swing out of storage and got comfortable.  Ha!  We have got to get some of that stuff more organized.  


She didn’t nap again Sunday (but did lay in her bed for two hours).  Afterwards, we played outside for awhile and enjoyed the weather.  I ended up falling asleep on our sofa on the porch with loud music playing while she and Kevin played in her playroom.  

Oh I also went INTO the grocery store yesterday (gasp!) and got some things for dinner this week.  

1.  Last night we grilled these low country foil packs, these mushrooms and MA and I had some steamed broccoli
2.  Lettuce wrap tacos
4.  We will probably get Viva Chicken or Chopt salads one night. 

Fast asleep by 6:45pm!  That’s what happens when you don’t nap!  ;)


I went to bed at 9:30pm and didn't wake up until 7am this morning - it was as glorious as it sounds and much needed!  

Hope everyone has a good week!  I’ll be back tomorrow with a cute birthday party!

2 comments:

  1. Those mushrooms look EXCELLENT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit up Park Rd after work ... I now own that dress ... and an adorable clearance jacket 😊Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete