Wednesday, December 20, 2017

White House Christmas

My parents got to do something super special on Monday afternoon!  They drove up to DC which is only a few hours from them.  They had lunch at Old Ebbitt Grill then went over to the White House for a tour!  Of course the White House is all decorated for Christmas so it was extra beautiful! 


Here they are!  They said it was absolutely gorgeous.  Dad told me he dressed up in case he saw Ivanka!  Haha!


Aren't they cute?!


I love that they got to go do something fun like this together!


A very special thank you to my dear friend Sarah who made all of this happen!  xo

4 comments:

  1. Your parents are so cute! That's awesome that they were able to get tickets to the White House at Christmas time! I think that's pretty hard to do, but I saw a Christmas special on how they decorate for Christmas, and it sounds so phenomenal! I'm so glad they were able to see it decorated in its Christmas splendor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious are they?! And your mom's pants!!! LOOOOOOVE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete