Tuesday, October 10, 2017

This Week

...I was up every two hours last night with Molly Anne. I think she has ear infections.  Kevin is taking her to the doc today while I'm gone.  She has never in her life gotten up that often so I know something is wrong. 
...I'm totally ignoring the house building process.  It's last on my list.  This may be the longest I've ever gone without a visit.  
...I want my child to stop getting croup but that likely won't happen until she turns 5.  
...I'm mentally exhausted. 
...I've been into some smoothies. 
...I sat in the airport parking deck this morning for an extended period of time, dreading walking in that place.  
...I am incredibly thankful for a good friend who is really, really helping me this week even though she has way more than enough going on herself.   
...I do not know what I'd do without Becky. 
...I'd like for my parents to live nearby.  
...I love my husband who is playing Daddy and bossman today while not feeling good.  

Trying to keep it together friends!  Hope you all have a good Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Sending you positive energy. Day by day! Hang in there 💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive prayers your way! You've got this #momboss

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a rockstar! Hang in there. You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're hanging in there! You've got this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're kicking ass, even though I'm sure you don't feel like it all the time!

    ReplyDelete