Friday, October 20, 2017

House Updates - Paint

Well the exterior trim has been painted.  We used SW Morris Room Gray.  

Molly Anne's room is 50% SW White Dogwood.  I love it!

Upstairs guest room is SW Agreeable Gray

And the bathroom that connects to it is SW Incredible White.  

The theatre room is painted a pretty navy and the upstairs hallway is finished too.  I'll take pictures of those soon.  The rest hasn't been done yet.  

We are trying to figure out the trim colors on the covered porch.  It's kind of tricky with the crown molding, columns and tying into the rest of the house but my friend Ashley is helping me of course!

Yesterday I went to the granite guy's yard to look for remnants.  Found a couple that we may use.  



That's it for now.  We need to go pick actual slabs for our kitchen and master bath.  Trying to do that this weekend but I don't know if it's going to happen.  

2 comments:

  1. I feel like now that you are at the painting stage you guys are soo close! Time to pull out those moving boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So close! Do you know your neighbors yet?

    ReplyDelete