Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Mac N Cheese and Menu

Happy Halloweeeeeen!!  I hope your day is SPOOKY!

I do think Becky knows everything.  According to Molly Anne, she knows how to make some mac n cheese.  Well they only have it on occasion because the rest of the time, Becky is fixing them all organic, all vegetable, all fruit, all healthy all the time!  But I had to ask her how she makes it and yall, it's SO EASY.  And doesn't require all.the.stuff. 

First, who uses the wooden spoon trick so it doesn't overflow?  


Literally, macaroni and shredded cheddar.  Mac n cheese = done.  No powder that you don't know what is in it, no milk, none of that.  



We've been doing super easy meals on Sunday.  Kevin had some leftover tiny pizza crusts so we each made our own on Sunday night.  Molly Anne and I shared mine.  Olive oil and garlic instead of marinara, leeks, spinach, mushrooms, banana peppers.





Sunday night - pizzas above
Monday night - quiche with pineapple slices on the side
Tuesday night - chili - it's our Halloween tradition
Wednesday night - leftovers
Thursday night - spaghetti with leftover sauce from the freezer

Very simple and boring but sounds good for this chillier weather!

2 comments:

  1. I have tried that wooden spoon trick and I swear it doesn't work for me. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love the chili tradition you guys have too!

    ReplyDelete