Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Public to Private

You may have noticed last week that I randomly went private.  A couple of my family members were having a hard time with my blog so I did it because of their wishes.  

Obviously it's not what I want to do but for now it has to stay that way.  If you're interested in continuing to read, please email me at anniesadventures16@gmail.com and assuming we've chatted before, I'm happy to send you an invite.  Please be sure you email me, I can't invite from comments on this post because some don't have email addresses associated with your profile.  

I'll still be writing in this little diary of mine that I've done for 6.5 years, just from behind a curtain so I can keep my fam happy.  And no, it wasn't Kevin!  Thank you for understanding!

9 comments:

  1. I'm sure with the little one you can never be too careful. Glad you are still writing, I like reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family was the same way almost 8 years ago when I had my first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I can still see your blog!! Yay. I'm happy to keep following your sweet little family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please keep writing, it's a great way to keep track of all the fun memories you create for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered what happened last week. I totally understand family and I love that you are respecting their wishes. Email sent :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Email sent--have always loved your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading your blog. Molly Anne and my daughter Hannah are just a couple weeks apart. I have enjoyed reading about your pregnancy and Molly Anne along with your sweet puppy Mills.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading your blog - especially when you would come out to UT

    ReplyDelete