Thursday, December 10, 2015

Holiday Festivities with Gift Swap Ideas

Hopefully you all saw my note yesterday.  I'm still having trouble going private so bare with me while I work through this.  Blogger caps private blogs at 100 readers - so that won't work!  Thank you all for your KIND and SWEET notes.  I have even gotten teary after reading a couple of them - you girls are the sweetest and please know how thankful I am for you!

I've had so much fun attending lots of Christmas gatherings over the past week!  Best part - I go to them after I put Molly Anne to bed so I don't feel like I'm missing out on hanging out with her!

Last Wednesday was bunco night at Kelly's house!  We did an ornament exchange instead of playing!  I went home with a cut out of North Carolina ornament!  I gave one ornament from Pottery Barn and one from a shop near our house!

Decorating the tree with these two...


First ornament on the tree!

Reading her advent calendar books before bed!

On Monday night Sarah and April hosted a gift exchange at Sarah's home!  I went home with a fancy Holiday candle!  I gave a Tory Burch roller ball travel perfume with some Philosophy goodies.  



And last night I got together with a few girls from our neighborhood for another gift swap!  I went home with a Woodwick candle and some Mary Kay perfume!  I gave a pair of earrings, festive Philosophy bath gel and matching Philosophy lip gloss.   

11 comments:

  1. What fun Christmas celebrations! Also, Molly Anne looks absolutely adorable. Christmas is going to be so special this year. I also wanted to say that I completely support your decision to go private. You have to do what is best for your family. I am glad you will keep on blogging, because I enjoy reading and am glad you're part of the community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok officially jealous of your Charlotte friends activities! How does a Lake Norman gal get into the mix :) But really, looks like you are getting out and having some much needed Moms time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party! I love the pictures of Molly and her best doggie friend. They are always so precious!

    Amy @ http://befilledwithj0y.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember a blogger ornament exchange at your house a couple of years ago where everyone was trying to get the cutout North Carolina ornament - they're so perfect for NC girls! Glad you got one this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love MA's ornament! Such an adorably great gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly Anne's ornament is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous of all of your girls Christmas parties! Looks like so much fun! Makes me want to move to Charlotte!
    Ally- Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading all of your after work plans exhausts me! You must be tired, but each night looked like an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have those little advent books. My boys love that tradition. I love having so many fun things to do but hate that they're all crammed together. My poor husband can't keep up. I keep telling him it's just what girls do-every girl "group" I belong to wants to have a christmas gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all the ladies nights! It's so fantastic that you have such a tight net of friends to be able to enjoy the holidays with! And the gifts you walked away with sound wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girls' gift swaps are always so much fun! Everyone gets so creative when they are buying a "generic" gift for any person that will be attending!

    ReplyDelete