Thursday, December 3, 2015

Meeting Santa

On Saturday we took the girls to meet Santa at the local Lilly shop.

Can I please tell you all how nice this Santa was?  He was the kindest man and the best Santa I've ever met.  Mom said it's the best one she's seen in almost 40 years.  He took so much time with each girl and was so sweet.  He explained the reason for the season to them and gave them a candy cane.  It was seriously the cutest!

This baby doll was running on fumes with no morning nap!





It was the perfect first experience of meeting Santa.  I had reserved a spot at Southpark mall for Sunday when we got back but I ended up selling it on Moms In Charge.  We had already had such a nice time meeting Santa and didn't feel like we needed to do it again.  

New tradition of Thanksgiving at the beach?!  I hope so!

7 comments:

  1. That is a great Santa! Molly Anne looks really comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Santa on the joggling board! Perfect first Santa photos! Merry merry MA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw her cheeks are just the cutest, and that is probably the best looking Santa I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! So cute! I love the matching Lilly dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!! This Christmas will be so fun with Molly Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you met the real Santa! ;) Such sweet memories!! -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those matching Lilly outfits are perfect! Molly Anne looks so comfortable with Santa!

    ReplyDelete