Thursday, May 11, 2023

Thursday Finds

Ahhh this has been such a busy week of birthday fun for our little Grady. He is such a joy to be with these days and he’s growing up right before our eyes. He told me that he had the best birthday and he gave me the biggest hug and it just made me so happy. The day before his birthday at swim class, he mastered backstroke and my eyes got all teary because I was so proud of him! Ahhhh!! Anyway, here is some cuteness for this week…

ONE - love this suit



TWO - a dress for many occasions


THREE - finally a plain ole loose fitting workout top


FOUR - love having some subtle patterned shirts in my closet like this one 


FIVE - I wear my blue and white maxi dresses like this one probably too often!

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I love the blue and white stripe Tuckernuck dress too!!

    ReplyDelete