Monday, May 8, 2023

Busy Weekend - Cinco, Game Ball, Golf, Derby

Friday afternoon started our typical weekend - playing in the driveway! We got out the big bubble maker and they loved messing with this again! 


My best buddy and I. He is always right beside me. Millsy knows!


We met Brad and Shauna and their crew at a local Mexican place for cinco de mayo. I didn’t think we’d get a table but we went early and scored one right outside. And also right by the mariachi band! It was fun but loud. Now we need anything night to catch up more on all of the things!


The boys of the crew!


Saturday morning loving on the puppy! 


We took Kevin’s bronco to Grady’s teeball game so that was fun. Molly Anne is such a vibe. 


Grady got the game ball! His first one ever! He has really taken a liking to baseball and is very much listening, focusing, hustling etc. It’s pretty awesome to watch! This game they had to move him positions in the middle of the inning (twice) because he was fielding every ball!



With Coach Justin!


Justin also asked Grady and Kevin to go to the Wells Fargo golf tournament that afternoon. They headed up on the bus from the parking area. 


And enjoyed quite the nice afternoon together! 


While they did that, Molly Anne and I got our nails done, stopped for a drink at Sips and Dips then went to the mall. She had $46 in her purse that she HAD to spend at American Girl. She wanted the purple and teal cat and boy did she get it! Molly Anne’s dress


We all zipped home and headed next door for a Derby get together. Everyone’s food was so good. It was quite the spread. 


I made PB&J sandwiches for the kids and Pioneer Woman Dill Dip. The veggies weren’t planned to be a rainbow but when I saw what I had and I was randomly putting them on a blue plate, it worked out that way!


These two…


Natasha, Hilary and I. Kellie was there too! My blue striped dress - runs true to size. 


On Sunday we had Grady’s fifth birthday party! More to come on that! His birthday is tomorrow. Chat soon friends!



1 comment: