Wednesday, May 31, 2023

A Boat

Kevin has been wanting to get a little boat for awhile. He’s talked to a zillion people about what to get and all of the things. He finally took a leap and got one from a guy in Lake Wylie near Charlotte. He brought it to our house last week then he took it to the beach with our neighbor Drew. Drew has a lot of boat experience so he was a big help to Kevin as he learns. 


The kids were SO excited!


They went down before us on Friday and got it in the water tied up to our dock. 


Drew driving it. 


Lessons and good friends!


Double trouble 


I got to drive it to the boat ramp with our friend Brad. The weather was less than ideal, I passed a sheriff and Memorial Day weekend at the boat ramp was quite crowded. But hey we all gotta learn at some point. I grew up going on my parents boat every weekend so I wasn’t totally in the dark but I’m rusty! 







It’s going to be a good thing but every boat owner has to learn and we are going to do the best we can! Time and experience! I’m proud of Kevin for taking this on and being excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment