Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Meals this week

I don’t have much to share today but here are some meals I’m attempting to make happen this week. Every day that I can actually cook a meal is a good day. Kevin ends up making a lot of dinners because I get home so late. He also does a lot of laundry but now I’m getting off track. 

1. Chicken tenderloins marinated in ranch seasoning and olive oil - cooked in the air fryer. Served with butternut squash crinkle cuts from Trader Joe’s and fruit. I had chicken on a big salad. 

2. Ravioli bake with a side salad - will probably have leftovers later in the week. 

3. I saw this Carnitas Rice Bowl recipe on the Instagram @traderjoes5itemsorless and I’m going to try that.

4. Mexican night will happen per usual 

5. Breakfast for dinner - eggs, scrapple and fruit 

No comments:

Post a Comment