Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Grady’s 5th Birthday Party - Super Mario

Grady is very into Super Mario since we gave them the Nintendo Switch for Christmas! We do have healthy boundaries of not becoming too addicted but he likes Mario so he wanted to have that as his theme for his big party!

I surprised him with Mario balloons on Sunday morning! He was so excited!



Of course Ms. Gail made him his cake!


Then we showed up to BounceU for his party at 1pm on Sunday. Can’t do Saturdays during baseball season! He loves bounce houses so that’s why we chose this place. Molly Anne had her birthday party here one year and the kids just love it. 














I got the paper products at Party City, including the Mario and Luigi hats. I got the banner from Etsy and also the invitation from Etsy!






Please don’t shoot me but I like to give one nicer item instead of a goodie bag. I know the kids prefer the junky cutie goodies but I think something more practical is more my style. But don’t worry, I’ve done many goodie bags in the past. Got them these coloring books with a rainbow pencil




That’s a happy boy right there! He was sooooo excited for his party! 






With Cayden 


And Neyland 


Back at home ready to open presents. Molly Anne shared her crown with him to wear! One whole hand!


Mario buddy!


Opening gifts is more fun when a friend comes over to help! 


Super soaker!


Playing a new game! 


He gone! Big day! I’m so glad he enjoyed every piece of it! 



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Grady!! I prefer the nicer birthday party item over the goodie bags too! Love the Mario theme!

    ReplyDelete