Friday, October 7, 2022

Five on Friday - Coat, Beach, Field Hockey and Magnatiles

ONE:
How adorable is this coat that I grabbed for Molly Anne? Honestly I never shop at Gymboree because well I don’t know why. But Molly Anne had the cutest size 5 navy quilted jacket from there that my nieces handed down to her so I jumped on their website and found something very similar. This is lighter weight and perfect for chilly but not freezing days! Very reasonably priced too. Win win. 


TWO:
The kids were off school Wednesday so Tuesday night after I flew back in from Baltimore, we loaded up and headed to the beach for “Hurricane Ian cleanup!” We literally took everything out of our garage, cleaned the garage then put it all back. We did confirm that we had exactly 2’ of water in the garage. CRAZY. Had to rinse all of the salt water off everything then let the sun dry it. 


Before picture…that’s what water can do! Insane. 


After picture! Nice and tidy and back how it was!


THREE:
On Sunday, Molly Anne had her first field hockey game. Her team (#3!) won 4-2 and she had an assist and a block! She loved it!


FOUR:
While she was playing field hockey, my parents and I were having half and half crab soup at G&M!


FIVE:
They love to make a magnatiles creation then take a picture and then tear it down! This is a parking garage that they made together. I love listening to their little minds work together to create. 



Happy weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment