Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Class Pictures

Both kid's class pictures turned out pretty decently this year. 

I wasn't in town for Molly Anne's but she honestly gets herself completely ready every morning anyway. She is good at doing her hair so I wasn't totally worried. I just set her outfit out before I left and all good. 

I wish Grady's hair looked better but it's fine. They were taken halfway through the school day and after time on the playground so honestly these are good if you think of it that way. 

Molly Anne's are by Lifetouch and Grady's are by St. John Photography.  I always order digital images then have them printed by mpix.com. That way I can distribute to both of our parents and to my brother/sister in law. It much easier and I like having them digitally so I can print whatever sizes I need.









No comments:

Post a Comment