Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Cool Mom Shoes

I like to call my P448s, my cool mom shoes! My friend Nina was right when she told me I wouldn't take them off my feet. They're so comfortable and I wear them all of the time. Basically when I'm not at work or working out, I'm wearing them. They go with leggings, jeans and you could wear them with dresses but I'm not THAT cool. Here are some favs I've seen recently that are super cute for Spring!

Dolce Vita - lots of cute combos in this style. The rose gold is also a fav!


P448 - this is the same style that I have but different colors. I really think the gray tongue makes it so your foot doesn't look like it's 18" long. I don't wear any socks with mine. And if you have extra shoelaces, just tuck them in. 


Tretorn - I loveeee this green!



1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for the snow to melt so I can bust out my cool Mom shoes instead of my cool Mom snow boots!!!

    ReplyDelete