Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Thankful

Just a thankful post...

Thankful for each of you who continue to read my blog year after year and leave me the nicest comments and click on my links!

Thankful for my family and our health.  Thankful for my Mills. Thankful for our friends and neighbors.  Thankful for a safe and happy place to live. Thankful for a wonderful job with my second family.  

Thankful for the ability to take my children to an amazing school. Thankful for the food on our plate each night. And thankful for all of the other extras that we are so grateful for. 

Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours. May you enjoy time with family and/or friends!  Have fun running your Turkey Trot, watching parades or hanging in the kitchen surrounded by people you love!  

See y’all back here Friday for some good ole Black Friday shopping...online....my fav! 



2 comments: