Monday, November 11, 2019

Grady Graduated

Grady graduated from Physical Therapy on 11/06!  He has been going to see Ms. Amy since he was 8 weeks old. It started out as he had to go because of torticollis then ended up being because he was behind on rolling over, crawling then walking.  It all worked out but I worried plenty for the first year and a half of his life. 

Amy and the girls there are absolutely amazing. They became friends of mine and I hope we all stay in touch. Fun fact - Amy helped Molly Anne with torticollis too so I've known them all for awhile. 

As you can tell from the pictures, Grady loves Amy too!  We still have some items to work on at home but he’s definitely heading in the right direction and I’ll check in with her as needed.  Thankful for her patience with Grady and I both!  She was overly kind when I was overly worried. I’ll never forget her kindness and sweetness!  xo






No comments:

Post a Comment