Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Recipe: Meal Plan for this Week

Menu this week:

1.  Saturday - we had salmon, broccoli and couscous.  I did the salmon and broccoli as a sheet pan dinner with salt and pepper 400 degrees for 15 minutes.  I put Parmesan and squeezed lemon juice on the broccoli after it came out.  This was a meal idea from my friend Kristen.  

2.  Sunday -  Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and Sausage Soup from my friend April.  SO good and easy.



3.  Monday - sausage, mushroom and onion quiche.  Grady ate this like he's never eaten before.  I don't use a crust and forgot cheese in this and it was still delish.  Served it with mandarin oranges.  Grady's favorite!



4.  Tuesday - meatloaf using this recipe (I made it the day before so easy to reheat), plain ole cut green beans from the can and scalloped potatoes. 



5.  Wednesday - leftovers

6.  Thursday - grilled cheese and premade tomato soup (aka from a box at the store)

That's all I've got for now.  I'll figure out the weekend later.  I am just impressed I meal planned for this many days.  That's what an hour on a plane will do for you.  I added all of the groceries to my cart when we were taxiing in to the gate and done!  Now I need to get my act together to do this for next week!  

1 comment:

  1. Next time make your meat loaf in the crock pot during the day!

    ReplyDelete