Friday, April 29, 2016

Five on Friday - Mom's Spaghetti & Swing & Swim with Nannie and Poppa


1.  Mom's Spaghetti Sauce that Kevin loves.  Here are the cast of characters plus Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, half an onion finely chopped, 2 bay leaves.  In the plastic bag are two pounds of cooked hamburger meat.  Simmer on low all day. I use my crock pot.  Note: this makes a lot. I usually freeze several containers. 

2.  My Dad put some hooks in our garage frame and hung Molly Anne's swing. She LOVES it.  We had been going to our neighborhood playground but now we don't have to!  



3.  I'm a night shower kinda girl. I literally can't go to bed without a shower.  It started when I was really young and continued by playing sports after school in high school. Hasn't stopped.  I like getting into clean sheets clean!  #random

4.  Mom and Dad scheduled their flight accordingly so they could come watch her swim lesson yesterday. Here we are on the way out the door!  She still is loving it!!!





5.  It really was nice for Kevin and I to get away for a few nights but the planning is crazy!  I'm thinking about doing a post on how I get things ready with MA before traveling. 


9 comments:

  1. How funny my Mom made her Spaghetti sauce this week for us, so good! Have a great weekend and hope to see you all soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just gets cuter and cuter! Oh my goodness, how do you not just eat her up!? Happy Friday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shower at night too! I would even come home from the bars a little tipsy in college and take one. Who am I kidding...I still do. Everyone finds it so odd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Always looking for planning / organizing tips!

    ReplyDelete

  5. I love that she looks just like your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a night shower too!! And yes please tell how you plan for MA when you go on trips...I need something to leave with my inlaws when I have this baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to hear about the planning for travel! We start swim lessons in a couple weeks - I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love her little monogrammed bathing suit! It looks like she had an amazing time with her grandparents and it is great that you and Kevin could get away for a bit too! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always always shower at night!! When I was in Austin with sorority sisters they both said how they forgot how I have to shower at night regardless of how much I drank ha . Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete