Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Blah

Basically I don't have much to say this week and I'm running crazy.  I flew up to West Virginia yesterday, drove two hours to the construction site, spent 30 minutes there, drove two hours back to the airport then flew back to Charlotte.  Another day in paradise!  

Got in last night but set my alarm for 4:36am and put two feet on the ground this morning as I literally rolled out of bed.  Felt good to get it done.  

This little crabby is the highlight of every day!  She is officially on the move and is into it all!

Trying to figure out how to be a good mother, wife, friend, daughter, sister, aunt etc.........

Oh and how to build a house.  Trying to get plans finalized by next week.  Things are getting closer.  My friend Ashley has helped us SOOOO much!

That's what's up in my little world this week! 

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your house plans, exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much going on! I sometimes feel like there is so much pressure to do everything and then document it all! You are doing great and congrats on balancing work and a crazy travel schedule. That little cutie is what matters most and she appreciates everything you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Designing a house is so fun! I can imagine how detail oriented it can me. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For what it's worth, 2016 has brought a wacky work/travel schedule. I feel like I fail daily, and I don't have a husband, super cute kiddo, or a dog! You're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed you at dinner on Monday, but I totally get it. life gets crazy! Hope the rest of your week is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, you have had a busy week! I'm loving her little crab shirt :)

    ReplyDelete