Monday, August 9, 2010

Woodbury Commons

So who has been to Woodbury Commons outlets in Central Valley, New York?  AH-mazing.  Williams Sonoma, Vineyard Vines, Longchamp, Crate and Barrel.  It is worth a few minutes of your time to look at the store listing here.  Outlets I never knew existed.

I've been once in 2007 but I hadn't researched it enough to know what all was there.  This time, I'm very well prepared.  I circled all of the stores I want to go to on the center map so it will be very time efficient.  I only will have a couple hours.

You see, I am flying into Laguardia this morning for work and have a meeting tonight in Pennsylvania.  Then driving back to NJ so I can fly out early tomorrow morning to go to Norfolk, VA for a couple meetings.  I'll eventually make it back to Charlotte late tomorrow night.  It'll be a chaotic couple of days!

I'll be back Wednesday to catch up on your blogs!

5 comments:

  1. You have a hectic few days! Safe travels and Enjoyyyy!!! BTW, the list of stores looks AMAZING! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels. Enjoy your trip. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you do have a few crazy days ahead of you! I *need* to get to these outlets soon! :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i live less than an hour from woodbury and have never been, i don't know what is wrong with me. hope you had a fun few days, the schedule seems crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We use to spend Thanksgiving 15 minutes from Woodbury...I would always get the best deals! xx

    ReplyDelete