Monday, August 9, 2010

Woodbury Commons

So who has been to Woodbury Commons outlets in Central Valley, New York?  AH-mazing.  Williams Sonoma, Vineyard Vines, Longchamp, Crate and Barrel.  It is worth a few minutes of your time to look at the store listing here.  Outlets I never knew existed.

I've been once in 2007 but I hadn't researched it enough to know what all was there.  This time, I'm very well prepared.  I circled all of the stores I want to go to on the center map so it will be very time efficient.  I only will have a couple hours.

You see, I am flying into Laguardia this morning for work and have a meeting tonight in Pennsylvania.  Then driving back to NJ so I can fly out early tomorrow morning to go to Norfolk, VA for a couple meetings.  I'll eventually make it back to Charlotte late tomorrow night.  It'll be a chaotic couple of days!

I'll be back Wednesday to catch up on your blogs!

5 comments:

Ally said...

You have a hectic few days! Safe travels and Enjoyyyy!!! BTW, the list of stores looks AMAZING! =)

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Safe travels. Enjoy your trip. Love & blessings from NC!

Jo said...

Wow you do have a few crazy days ahead of you! I *need* to get to these outlets soon! :)

Jo

erin - heart in ireland said...

i live less than an hour from woodbury and have never been, i don't know what is wrong with me. hope you had a fun few days, the schedule seems crazy!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

We use to spend Thanksgiving 15 minutes from Woodbury...I would always get the best deals! xx