Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 2! Mom's 60th!

Mom's 60th birthday was on Wednesday!  Look how creative Emily is!
She awoke to gifts and a blueberry muffin "cake!"
Giving her lots of special gifts with the fam!  She got a watch and earrings from Dad, gold flop charm from Clay, Emily and Anna Kate, and peridot earrings (her birthstone) from me.  Kevin had sent her flowers the week before so she could enjoy them before they left for FL.
Then we went to the pool and watched Amelia and Anna Kate do LOTS of cannonballs.  It was so fun!
Clay, Emily, Kevin and I headed down to JB's for a couple beverages on the dock.
The infamous picture!
We had a good time!
Then we took a ride down the beach...here is Emily's car on the beach - pretty sweet looking!
We all went back and got ready for Mom's (Nannie's) 60th birthday get together.
The ladies at the bar!
Emily and Clay.
Family photo!  Representing Maryland, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Idaho.  As you can tell, we don't get together often due to the distance!
So this was a real treat!  Anna Kate, Mom and I.
The four cousins!  Clay and I on the left and Laura and Kit on the right!
Mom and Dad
Mom blowing out her candles!
She and her brother dancing to Mustang Sally!
Emily and I gettin' down.
Late night Karaoke!  My cousin Ryan and SIL Emily.
Kevin and I.
Yes we were the last ones standing - haha - the four of us - Ryan, Emily, Kevin and I.  We wanted to make sure we had a big time for the rest of the family too!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet Mom! I know she had fun celebrating with all the family. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time on your vacation. Such great memories!!! Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Sally! My mom and dad turned 60 this year too. Glad y'all had fun.

    ReplyDelete