Thursday, August 12, 2010

Perfume

In the summer, I love the Kate Spade perfume.  It is light and smells awesome but not overpowering.  I only have a little left so I'm saving every last drop for special occasions! 
Another perfume I adore is Tocca - Florence.  My friend Lindsey had it and I definitely copied her and got it last May.  It is so airy and fresh.  Definitely a year round type of perfume.
For wintertime, I use Creed.  I looked for a bottle of it online but couldn't find it.  I've had it for a long time so it is possibly that scent is discontinued.

What are your favorite summer and winter perfumes?

6 comments:

  1. I have not tried any of these. My favorite this summer is Miss Dior Cherie. I think it is light and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love creed -- the hot pink bottle, can't think of the scent at the moment. I have yet to smell the KS scent above, will have to check it out next time I am out. I have too many favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In summer I like 212 by Carolina Herrera and in Winter, Euphoria by Calvin Klein. Both are on the spicy side, which I love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo Malone - Lime Basil & Mandarin. Year round. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what wonderful picks! Florence does smell so pretty. I have Tocca Touch and wear it in spring/summer a lot. I've also really been enjoying Kai lately.

    Which Creed scent did you like for winter? The brand can be hard to find online, but there are some perfume sites out there that have it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Came across your cute blog today! I'm still new to the blog world but excited to get started. Would love a follow : )

    ReplyDelete